Level II Certification
Skateboard Educator Certification Pathway
Upon completing the Level I Certification, you will become eligible to complete Level II Full Certification. Level II is an in-person exam led by one of our highly-qualified USSEA trainers and designed to provide an educational experience. You will be evaluated on material studied in the USSEA digital training program.
Online Learning Course FAQ & Requirements
After you have completed the training material and passed, with flying colors, the in-person evaluation, you will officially be a Certified Professional Skateboard Educator.
What does it mean to be a Certified Professional Skateboard Educator?
- You are committed to creating an amazing learning experience
- You are committed to promoting safer learning environments for skateboarding students
- You have taken the appropriate steps to define yourself as an industry leader committed to empowering people through skateboarding
There are a couple of ways to schedule the Level II Exam for you and your staff:
- Sign up for our mailing list and stay up-to-date on exams in your area
- By subscribing to our newsletter, you will receive monthly updates and information related to exam locations
- Contact USSEA directly and arrange for a USSEA trainer to visit your location
- We recommend this option for schools and organizations that wish to certify entire staff or large groups.
- Minimum of 6 people is required to schedule a USSEA examiner
How Much Does it Cost to Become a USSEA Certified Professional Skateboard Educator?
USSEA in-person examinations cost $150-$300 per person, depending on the location and number of participants. Contact USSEA for more information.
What to Expect During the Exam
In-person and on-demand are scheduled based on the availability of USSEA examiners. Exams are approximately 6 hours and completed in one day, and students are evaluated and given a grade of pass or fail at the end of the day.
We recommend scheduling a full day of training with the examiner before the exam, but this is not required. An additional day of training costs $50 per person.
REMINDER: All persons’ taking the Level II exam are eligible by first passing our online Level I training course.